Real Estate Transaction Manager
We are seeking an incredibly talented, driven, professional individual to join us in providing our clients with unforgettable experiences in service. This position is remote with very high expectations in typographical speed, accuracy and communication. You must have common sense, a pleasant attitude, and professional presentation – and you cannot be afraid of having fun!
The right person will resonate with these buzzwords:
Accountability, Accuracy, Communication, Computer Literate, Creative, Customer Service, Data Entry, Dedicated, Efficient, Focused, Goal-Oriented, Initiative, Motivated, Organized, Pleasant, Proactive, Resourceful, Self-Driven, Team Player, Thorough, Tech-Savvy, Willing.
- Set goals & participate in accountability for performance, attitude, and growth.
- New lead intake and assignment including phone conversations to set appointments and thorough data entry and note-taking in the database
- Database entry, thorough notation, maintenance, and follow up.
- Transaction management – help to facilitate and oversee all transactions from lead to first meeting to listing to pending to closed at an elite level by creating, following, and revising the checklists and systems inherent in the position.
- Prepare forms, coordinate signatures and process paperwork appropriately
- Write creative marketing remarks for new listings
- Manage and maintain online marketing ads for listings, recruiting, and more
- Call past clients regularly to nurture ongoing relationships
- More responsibilities to be added with more ability!
- Strong literacy, numeracy, and typing skills to handle administrative tasks
- Strong computer skills; MS Office, G-Suite, Internet, File structure and organization, keyboard shortcuts, General troubleshooting, etc.
- Working knowledge of social media for posting, monitoring, and advertising purposes
- Customer service, Administrative and Marketing experience preferred; Telemarketing, Social Media and/or Recruiting experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, coworkers, real estate agents and affiliates both verbally and in writing
- Dedicated to customer service, extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to work independently but also follow instruction and work as a team
- Candidates who have obtained or are willing to obtain their Michigan real estate license are preferred, as licensure would be required to move up in our company.
About Our Team:
Our mission is to provide world-class service to our clients and to create the most productive and influential real estate team in Michigan: centered on teamwork, leadership and personal growth; known for excellent experiences and results.
Our vision is to create raving forever clients from everyone we work with and to create opportunities and financial freedom for our team members, allowing us to live Level 10 lives and give back to our community.
Our perspective is that we are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to achieve more and have fun doing it. This facilitates exponential growth for our team members both in business and on a personal level, and allows us to positively contribute to our families and community. We are learning-based, growth-minded, systems-backed, and client-driven.
Salary $30,000+ based on what you bring to the table. We are big on performance based bonus rewards and compensation growth over time.
We do offer a 401k plan after 1 year of employment. No other employer provided benefits are available at this time.
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Compensation Requirements
- A description of why you feel you could be the perfect fit
- DISC, KPA or similar personality assessment
- Free option: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/