Real Estate Assistant & Business Growth Specialist
Top Kalamazoo Real Estate Team is seeking an administrative professional to focus on business growth and assist support team with transactions. Real Estate licensure and related experience is highly desired but not required for applicant to be a good fit.
This position entails a variety of responsibilities centered around growing our team’s business, in addition to helping the administrative team with general daily tasks and being cross-trained to fill in for each of the other assistant roles as needed.
- Answer phone calls and emails; handle inquiries when possible or direct to a team member
- Help to maintain team email by keeping an organized, labeled, and clean inbox
- Keep detailed database notes for all transactions and clients
- Prepare documents, obtain signatures, and forward to applicable parties as necessary
- Input new client leads into database with accuracy and as much information as possible; ensure immediate follow up from a licensed team member
- Attempt to set an appointment with new client leads whenever possible
- Update websites and social media for a consistent and positive online presence
- Implement a social media/blogging plan and create content for regular postings
- Optimize lead follow up campaigns in BoomTown, etc for maximum response
- Maintain current listing advertisements on Craigslist
- Create new marketing material, flyers, etc. as needed
- Work with third party graphic designer to create monthly ‘farming’ postcards
- Track paid marketing efforts and return on investment
- Manage the IVR Home Hotline system, recordings, and corresponding flyer for all current listings
- Research new potential sources of business such as referral websites, etc.
- Manage current job postings regularly across the web and occasionally on social media, etc.
- Obtain DISC profiles from applicants as requested
- Maintain applicant files; save received documents and relay to team leader
- Update the new agent spreadsheet monthly as each new GKAR Bearings Newsletter is released; contact new agents as advised and maintain database campaign for 1-year-old agents
- Keep online hiring ads current and dynamic
- Mastermind with other top admins and research ad postings from other top teams in big cities; find new places to look for talent
- Make scripted calls to agents we have closed a deal with
Post-Closing Follow Up
- Manage and maintain a systematic follow up plan for all closed/past clients
- Seek to obtain positive reviews from all closed transactions
- Call every past client in the database once annually in pursuit of referral business and an active client relationship
- Organize content for and send a mass email to our database once monthly
Listing Care Assistance
- Prepare and send pre-listing marketing material to future appointments
- Issue lockbox codes
- Help Listing Coordinator as needed
Pending Sale Assistance
- Help Closing Coordinator as needed
Compensation offered based on status of licensure and experience; hourly rate + bonuses.
If you feel you are qualified, please apply online here: https://mattmulder.wufoo.com/forms/employment-application/
You will be asked to complete a DISC Personality Profile and to supply your professional resume before your first interview.